1. Where you currently residing? Where wouldn’t you mind residing?
Myocum.NSW. I’m happy anywhere my family is and an abundance of right hand point breaks…
2. Favored misfit model? And just say we gave you your own model, what you calling it?
Beaach Metall all day baby.
3. Do you mess around with any kind of super-food or diet? How many pushups can you do in a row?
0 diet involved in my life. I’m a sucker for tasty,good looking meals. Push ups are questionable. Do they count if your on your knees? Maybe 20.. Shit I don’t know.
4. Aside from “ice cold”, what’s cooler than being cool?
Being happy takes the cake. Can’t stand negativity.
5. Wav jumps, caves or rail?
Cant jump. Caves are great but RAIL is something I love. Helps when you got a few extra Kg’s to throw around.
6. A film to inspire? A film to entertain?
So many inspiring films at the moment. ‘In my blood it runs’ is something I watched recently and I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. Entertain, JoJo rabbit!
7. What is going to be the next big advancement in technology? Or what should be?
Hopefully something to clean up this world we currently live in. Governments need to start putting there $’s and capabilities into shit that matters and that are going create a better/cleaner future for our kids.
8. Give us a link to something that makes you LOL on the internets?
9. Is there anything that you wish you kept up from your childhood? And what were you like as a child, say at like age 13?
My youthful metabolism would be pretty handy. 13, I was a little bleached hair,school whagging ratbag.
10. What would be the title of your debut album?
12. Who died too young? And who is the greatest living hero?
Kurt Cobain. Shit that guy!! Greatest living hero for me would be Zack de la Rocha. That guy ticks all the boxes.
13. What do you think about when you are alone in your car?
‘Am I there yet, am I there yet, am I there yet’
14. What’s next for (Me, Nick)?
Fatherhood,Life lessons, mistakes and hopefully a heap of fun waves.