1. Where you currently residing? Where wouldn’t you mind residing?
Tamarama, Sydney. Mexico or the Caribbean would do.
2. Favored misfit model? And just say we gave you your own model, what you calling it?
SK8EY 2.0 is perfect for where i live ! I would call it The “MILKSHAKE”, it would be that foamy pink colour. It would draw inspiration from a displacement hull, draw fun and interesting lines and make you enjoy surfing more.
3. Do you mess around with any kind of super-food or diet? How many pushups can you do in a row?
Maybe 5-10 the last time I tried! No superfoods I have tried all those too but nothing really stuck with me.
4. Aside from “ice cold”, what’s cooler than being cool?
Polaroid pictures, from a 250 land camera
5. Wav jumps, caves or rail?
6. A film to inspire? A film to entertain?
Tiny the life of Erin Blackwell. Anything by Louis Theroux i find pretty entertaining.
7. What is going to be the next big advancement in technology? Or what should be?
Maybe 3D printed surfboards that work or surfing on mars or VR of a barrel at pipeline. Sustainable wetsuits that you can’t even tell you’re wearing would also be good.
8. Give us a link to something that makes you LOL on the internets?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGidYBqBHVw&feature=youtu.be https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lj3iNxZ8Dww&feature=youtu.be Also watching Kookslams on instagram always gets a lol.
9. Is there anything that you wish you kept up from your childhood? And what were you like as a child, say at like age 13?
I mostly still have a lot of the same interests! Just less time to do them all. I was pretty shy at 13 and i had just discovered surfing and i also got into playing guitar that year as well so they were my main obsessions.
10. What would be the title of your debut album?
11. Who died too young? And who is the greatest living hero?
Jeff Buckley, i really have liked to hear what music he came up with next or even today! I don't know about greatest living hero but i think Lady Gaga has always got a message and fights constantly to be a positive social influence for her fans. The photographer Sebastiao Salgado is also a hero of mine. He is a Brazilian documentary photographer and photo journalist who takes some of the most stunning black and white shots i've ever seen
12. What do you think about when you are alone in your car?
I can't think about anything too serious i'm mostly just practice singing and pretend i’m on carpool Karaoke.
13. What’s next for Lyndsay Noyes?
Spending more time shooting photographs in and out of the water and and working on a little book of images to publish.